Sunday 12 June 2011

HUAWEI UNLOCK CODE CALCULATOR

Those who are using locked modem are ready to pay any amount of money to get there modem unlocked, but you all know like always i'm here to help you out not to collect payment from you all.

First of all, i would like to tell the difference between locked and unlocked modems.
Locked modem supports  sim card from only one network.
Unlocked modem supports sim card from any network provider.

Q.1 HOW TO RECOGNISE YOUR MODEM IS LOCKED OR UNLOCKED?
Ans.If your modem is locked, then it will ask for unlock code as you insert sim card of any other network provider.

Q.2 HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR MODEM?
Ans. You have to just enter the unlock code, when the password windows pop up.

Q.3 HOW TO FIND UNLOCK CODE?
Ans. Just give me your email adress and i will provide you with the unlock code within 24hrs.

Many people get confused with unlock and flash code.
Unlock code is used for unlocking a modem.
While Flash code is used for upgrading software of your modem.(Don't ever upgrade your modem with others modem wirmware, I'm telling you this because i messed up my huawei umg 1831 while upgrading it.)

IF YOU WANT FLASH CODE AND UNLOCK CODE EMAIL ME OR POST A COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL ADRESS IN IT.


1 comment:

  1. You seem like a very smart person, and I am hoping you can take the time to help me.

    I have tried all the forums, but nobody knows, or doesn't want to take the time to answer.

    I Need Help Getting Data & MMS on PagePlus

    I have inherited a HTC EVO 3D.

    My old phone (Samung Omni I910) was great for phone and messaging, but is terrible when it came to surfing the web.

    I got the MSL/SPC code through CDMA WS.

    I changed the MSL/SPC to "000000"

    I then changed my MDN, MIN, & Installed a P+ prl.

    I called P+ CS and did the over the air programing which showed programing complete.

    The phone and text messaging works fine.

    My download speeds are 120K Down 110 Up.

    MMS Does not work.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks

    bob@rtbt.com

    ReplyDelete